Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

best easy to use budgeting app

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

best easy to use budgeting app

Any thoughts yall?! I'm looking for something basic!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: best easy to use budgeting app

I currently use Billguard. I like it to manage utilization on a number of cards. It shows total outstanding balance on all cards as well as balance per card. Open to hearing others favorites and check them out.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use EveryDollar Budget. Pretty easy and straightforward tracker.

Message 3 of 6
OMW2_HighAcheiver
Established Contributor

I use my Google calendar, a pencil and paper.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I use Mint Bills and Pocket Expense. Both are wonderful apps for the iPhone. 😁 They may be available for the android as well if that's what you've got.

What I like the most about Mint is that you can sync up your accounts to your actual bank, credit cards and various other bills and it tells you when it's due. You can also pay them directly through the app- but IMO that's a waste of money because they do charge a processing fee. It's a nice calendar, tho! It also tells me the available credit and balances on ALL of my credit cards. Super convenient app!

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

"Expense Tracker" is the best expense app I have used. Very simple and fast. Downside is this app doesnt export files. Smiley Sad

"Intuit Mint" is a really polished budgeting app. A little learning curve but this app is perfect for managing your finances.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.