Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

best/worst CC websites...

tag
slap_happy
Frequent Contributor

best/worst CC websites...

I think amex website is far and away the best... usbank I would say is the worst, you cant even click on what you purchased to get any info about it, also, you cannot see pending charges on the website but you can on the phone app! weird, its also about 2 days behind. 

what do you guys say?

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
H4LO
Established Contributor

Re: best/worst CC websites...

I have to say my local CU's......  But second to that, BBVA's website before the redesign. It's still pretty crappy though. 

Total CL - 60K // Util. ~1.6%

772 TU - 6/5 ///// 705 EX - 5/5 ///// 664 EQ - 4/29
Message 2 of 16
megaman1
Regular Contributor

Chase is terrible compared to AMEX and Discover, imo.
Message 3 of 16
DigitalArk
Valued Contributor

Yes, Chase is horrible, so is NFCU. Not sure about after NFCU update their account access site. I like Amex, Barclays and Discover. USAA is ok, a little bit busier than I prefer.

Message 4 of 16
slap_happy
Frequent Contributor

I dont have a problem with chase, wells fargo is pretty bad also

Message 5 of 16
irrational
Frequent Contributor

@megaman1 wrote:
Chase is terrible compared to AMEX and Discover, imo.

+100!

Also, any GE website suuucccks!

Current Score: TU (discover) 720 - 6/29/14 | EQ (score watch) 777 - 7/19/14 - Last App 7/21/14

NPSL          |      $27,600         |      $15,000      |      $7,000      |     $2,800     |      $11,000    |      $13,530      |      $5,200
Message 6 of 16
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

US Bank is upgrading their look so maybe youll have to search for another worst CC website once it upgrades hahha, but yeah so far US Bank and GE are #1 in worst.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 7 of 16
irrational
Frequent Contributor

You know, it's really said how bad the majority of bank websites are. I was trying to fish around the other day to see which CCCs had the best website (outside of Amex & Discover)... Yeah, I didn't get anything too definitive, lol.

Current Score: TU (discover) 720 - 6/29/14 | EQ (score watch) 777 - 7/19/14 - Last App 7/21/14

NPSL          |      $27,600         |      $15,000      |      $7,000      |     $2,800     |      $11,000    |      $13,530      |      $5,200
Message 8 of 16
Boragard
Established Contributor

I have to say that AMEX has the worst website, everytime I go on there always seem to be an error.  Discover's website is the best in my opinion. 

Message 9 of 16
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

I like the Discover website (also banking and card loging being the same and shows both accounts) ...Amex is nothing special for me and BofA I like because I guess I am so used to it for years. Barclays is also very nice. What I do not like at the Chase site is that you cannot see the merchants category which makes it a nightmare to check the rewards.  For this I really have to compliment Barclays as you see right behind each transaction the number of points earned...this is straight forward. Wins from rewards point of view Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.