Valued Contributor
jamesdwi

Re: best/worst CC websites...

Best: AMEX and Chase

Worst: Duck card,  no way to start a BT, and even over the phone they don't auto-populate the payment address for the CSR. its not like a BT from AMEX is a rare occurance. CSR didn't want to be bothered, to do a second BT for another card, so I will do that one after the first posts.

Cards: Chase Southwest 20k & CSP 10k & Freedom 6.6k & Amtrak 4.6k, FNBO DISC 14.9k Oregon Duck 5k, & AMEX BCP 15k & Hilton Surpass 7.5k & Zync NPSL, Sams Club MC 10k, Paypal Extras MC 6k, CapOne QS 2.5k, QS 750, Amazon 3.9k, Walmart 4.5k, Citi Simplicity 7k, HHonors Gold 1k (moved 5k CL to Simplicity), Discover IT 6.5k and a nice stack of store cards.
Last APP 4/26//2014 no plans for new credit I think I have enough.
Valued Contributor
thom02099

[ Edited ]

slap_happy wrote:

I think amex website is far and away the best... usbank I would say is the worst, you cant even click on what you purchased to get any info about it, also, you cannot see pending charges on the website but you can on the phone app! weird, its also about 2 days behind. 

what do you guys say?

BEST = American Express.

Honourable Mention = Discover

WORST = Wells Fargo

DisHonourable Mention = Chase

Diners Club Premier MasterCard $50K / AMEX Gold NPSL / AMEX Zync NPSL / AMEX Blue Cash Preferred $14K / Bank of America Cash Rewards Signature Visa $15K / Merrill Lynch Plus Signature Visa $15K / Wells Fargo Propel 365 $15K / Chase Sapphire Preferred Signature Visa $10K / J P Morgan Select Signature Visa $10K / Chase Slate Visa $6K / CITI Diamond Preferred MasterCard $13.2K / Discover IT $10.5K / IberiaBank Select Visa $8K / 1st Command Bank Platinum Visa $7.5K // Home Depot $9.7K / Lowes $10K

EX = 799 EQ = 812 TU = 811 - 11/2014
Valued Member
Maddog_

[ Edited ]

You do a BT to the Duck Card using the Secure Messaging system.  It's not overly obvious, but it is right there in the subject line selector.  Seems easy enough to me.

FICOS JUL 2014
EQ 681|| EX 701 || TU 722
Senior Contributor
Open123

[ Edited ]

For me, the best and most intuitive is Amex.  BofA, Chase, Citi and Barclay are all pretty good.  

However, US Bank, FIA and Wells Fargo need to modernize.  These guys remind me of the old Dos Windows 3.1 days.

*Edited*  Just logged in and see that US Bank will be unveiling a new website.  Looks pretty good.

Frequent Contributor
barbaralee

Barclays and Amex are the best, IMO. Barclays is actually pretty spiffy, I like how they have everything organized. PNC credit card is tied into my banking account, but it is not very good. It can take two days for a PENDING transaction to post. Capital One is overdue for an update as well. 

In the garden until December 4, 2015
Frequent Contributor
darkfrosty

I really like Amex's website. Chase could be better. Discover is nice as well.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}