Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bummer...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

bummer...

Just got my Amex BCP in the mail, along with the bill for my auto insurance. Was going to pay the entire auto insurance bill for the year with my new Amex, but of course my insurance company doesn't accept Amex. Doh!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: bummer...

You could probably buy a prepaid visa card at a local store and use that instead...?
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just got my Amex BCP in the mail, along with the bill for my auto insurance. Was going to pay the entire auto insurance bill for the year with my new Amex, but of course my insurance company doesn't accept Amex. Doh!

That is such a bummer! That is exactly how I met the spend bonus on my BCE!

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

That is such a bummer! That is exactly how I met the spend bonus on my BCE!

LOL. That's what I was going to do. Oh well.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
You could probably buy a prepaid visa card at a local store and use that instead...?

Well, I have a visa debit I could use, but don't have enough in my account to pay it all at once, nor to buy a prepaid visa to pay it all at once. I wish my Freedom had a high enough CL for me to pay it, considering it is 0% APR til next June :/

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

:[
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nevermind. Went out on a limb and applied for the Capial One Quicksilver and was approved, lol. Now I can pay in full and not pay the service charges. 0% til next march should be fine. i'm done with the apps for a long time. Heading to the garden.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.