Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

capitol one images

tag
keithB
Established Contributor

Re: capitol one images

@juggalo9er wrote:

please lock this ....nothing good is going to come from it!

I suggest your Billy Bad self go to Iraq, Afghanistan, or Syria.  If you are as tough as you think you are, you'll have ISIS wrapped up in a week.

Oh, that's right - they shoot back Smiley Tongue

Message 21 of 25
myjourney
Super Contributor

MOD NOTIFIED 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 22 of 25
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Moving to Smorgas Bored.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 23 of 25
keithB
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Oh this is gonna get ugly.

Most hunters I know feed their families with what they kill. Nothing cowardly about that.

Anonymously insulting strangers on a computer keyboard? Different story...

Of course I have the head of a 10 point buck my dad bagged mounted on my wall so I guess I'm probably biased.

And I'm a vegetarian and veteran. What does any of this have to do with the price of tea in China?

Be biased all you want and I'll be offended all I want.

Message 24 of 25
KingAdrock
Established Contributor

Back on the topic of Capitol One pics, they're pretty strict; even confusing at times. My card is a pic I took in New Orleans, a sign that says "Bourbon St" that's covered in Mardi Gras beads. I sent that in and it was approved. Fast forward a few years later: I wanted to crop the same photo differently, sent it in and got denied. Grounds of no pictures that "glorify drug or alcohol abuse". Huh? So I asked for another card with the original pic and they sent it to me, no problem.

Go ahead and try sending in the pic you want. Worst thing they'll do is simply say no.

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.