Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing Marvel card design

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

changing Marvel card design

I looked here first, but couldn't find an answer, so hopped on chat with Synchrony.
For those wanting to have a different Marvel design, Synchrony does allow you to change designs. Similar to Discover and Chase Disney, you can get a different design and the account will be exactly the same. Unlike Chase Disney though, any authorized users on the account will have the exact same design as yours.
I guess if I'd like to be Iron Man instead of Captain America I could just swap out my cards
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: changing Marvel card design

Hi Tigers, how do you go about doing this though? Do you jusr call and ask to change your card design? ThanksSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got on chat and had it changed. I asked; if there are any AUs, they will have the same design as the primary holders
Message 3 of 19
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Cool, i may switch over to Ironman, cant beat his humorSmiley Wink
Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSR I chatted with said the account number would be the same. Hopefully it will work out like Discover and Chase; carry whichever hero you want for the day
Message 5 of 19
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

This would be a neat way to collect them all lol. Um, yeah this month id lke....Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 19
MoneyBurns
Frequent Contributor

Question: If you change your design, can you still use your old card? So if I change Iron Man to Spidey, could I still use Mr.Stark?

My Current Active Credit Cards
Message 7 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't received my new card yet, but I'm hoping so. If Synchrony works anything like Discover or Chase, it will work just like that. I will update here first chance I get
Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

This sounds great. But doesn't Synchrony report every new card as a new account to the bureaus? Would not want another new account popping up...any Synchrony vets here?
Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I haven't found any other info about it, which is why I had asked Synchrony through chat.
I was told the account number would stay exactly the same, so don't think it would show as a new account
Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.