Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

coasttocoastam

tag
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

coasttocoastam

anyone on this site a coasttocoastam fan?

earth air water fire master visa express discover
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: coasttocoastam

I'm not a fan. I never heard of coasttocoast. There is no government conspiracy. I never heard of George Noory. There are no chem-trails. UFOs are not triangular or circular, because there are no UFOs. Reptilians aren't taking over the world. There are no Grays. Gnomes do not exist. No, I never heard of the show. Why do you ask? Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 10
Booner72
Senior Contributor

( at least back in the day when Art Bell was on).......We had a big earthquake when I was living in Alaska (around 94?) and he asked for Alaskans to call in and I was able to be on the show!! 

Got his autographed book "The Art of Talk"

The coolest thing ever was when he had us all get out old watches that didn't work (I got one from when I was a little girl) and stare at them and give them the power via our  collective mind to work.  MINE MOVED.  I swear on my son's life, that old watch hand moved about ten seconds.  I hadn't had a battery in it for over 25 years.  Some of his shows would scare the living bejezus outta me - the ones where they'd take sound equipment into abandoned buildings and get ghost sounds.......oooo ooooo!!!!

Boy, do i miss those old Art Bell shows.

Where I live now, we don't get the AM station. 

Thanks for this post!

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 3 of 10
MsFICOGamePlayer
Established Member

I'm a long-time follower of the show... started listening to Art back in the mid 80's when I delivered newspapers at 1a.  It's different with George than with Art but still a great show.

Message 4 of 10
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

@Booner72 wrote:

( at least back in the day when Art Bell was on).......We had a big earthquake when I was living in Alaska (around 94?) and he asked for Alaskans to call in and I was able to be on the show!! 

Got his autographed book "The Art of Talk"

The coolest thing ever was when he had us all get out old watches that didn't work (I got one from when I was a little girl) and stare at them and give them the power via our  collective mind to work.  MINE MOVED.  I swear on my son's life, that old watch hand moved about ten seconds.  I hadn't had a battery in it for over 25 years.  Some of his shows would scare the living bejezus outta me - the ones where they'd take sound equipment into abandoned buildings and get ghost sounds.......oooo ooooo!!!!

Boy, do i miss those old Art Bell shows.

Where I live now, we don't get the AM station. 

Thanks for this post!

you dont need the am station. just become a subscriber for 52 dollars a year. i do every year. this year i used my HOOTERS to pay! Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 10
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

@llecs wrote:

I'm not a fan. I never heard of coasttocoast. There is no government conspiracy. I never heard of George Noory. There are no chem-trails. UFOs are not triangular or circular, because there are no UFOs. Reptilians aren't taking over the world. There are no Grays. Gnomes do not exist. No, I never heard of the show. Why do you ask? Smiley Wink

good ol muppet geezers. what a classic and fond childhood memory. they just keep on going. good for them.

Message 6 of 10
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

tonight i am listening to Ed Dames. I am still conflicted between his words and the words of David Wilcock. i have alot to learn.

Earth               Air               Water           Fire(sun)

|                     |                     |                      |

Master            Visa            Express         Discover

Message 7 of 10
Booner72
Senior Contributor

A subscriber to what?  The station itself so I listen on the computer?

And if so, do I get to listen to old shows?  Or just when it regularly comes on?

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 8 of 10
ShiningDown
Frequent Contributor

I listen when I can, I'm either working or driving when it's on so I only hear some parts of the show. 

Message 9 of 10
scottwagnon
Valued Contributor

just go to www.coasttocoastam.com and you can sign up there. it is 52 dollars a year. you can listen to any show all the way back as far as 2006 i believe.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.