Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

democrats and republicans

tag
Gerald56
New Contributor

democrats and republicans

the more i read posts in this forum the more i think politicians need to step into this community and ask the people in here how to fix the economy,,,, i'm 99.9 % sure better answers would come out of here.

thanks for the inspiration to everybody thats posted!!!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: democrats and republicans

@Gerald56 wrote:

the more i read posts in this forum the more i think politicians need to step into this community and ask the people in here how to fix the economy,,,, i'm 99.9 % sure better answers would come out of here.

thanks for the inspiration to everybody thats posted!!!

LOL, yes, that is if they really cared (they don't)

Message 2 of 7
NonSufficientFunds
Frequent Contributor

I fear that the answers the politicians would get from this community would be something along the lines:

" Get even MORE credit cards & Raise your credit limits !!! " & "Don't worry about bad debt - it will disappear after seven years"

They are already doing that - so I would NOT want them to get even more such advice from this site.

Smiley Frustrated

Message 3 of 7
Repo-ed
Senior Contributor

@NonSufficientFunds wrote:

I fear that the answers the politicians would get from this community would be something along the lines:

" Get even MORE credit cards & Raise your credit limits !!! " & "Don't worry about bad debt - it will disappear after seven years"

They are already doing that - so I would NOT want them to get even more such advice from this site.

Smiley Frustrated

^^^^ has a point

5/2012: 560 credit scores across the board
12/2014: 750+
3/2017: 780+
11/2019: 833
2/2023: Experian via Chase United Explorer CC pull - 891
Message 4 of 7
drkaje
Senior Contributor

@NonSufficientFunds wrote:

Smiley Frustrated

You forgot to add "Abolish CRAs and credit scores" and "Make everything free", LOL!

A fixed economy would take power away from politicians.

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 753 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 7
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

I hope you are not under the mistken impression that the politicians want to fix the economy.  They work just to get re-elected

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 6 of 7
Open123
Super Contributor

@MidnightVoice wrote:

I hope you are not under the mistken impression that the politicians want to fix the economy.  They work just to get re-elected

Right, doesn't matter to them if the bus drives off the cliff, so long as they get to drive.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.