cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

did anyone buy a oneplus phone with their credit card?

tag
JoshNurse
Frequent Contributor

did anyone buy a oneplus phone with their credit card?

I am tryign to get an invite to purchase one of these phones with my credi card but it says I need an invite from a curent owner.  Please message me before this goes to the shmorgas board that nobody sees.

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: did anyone buy a oneplus phone with their credit card?

@JoshNurse wrote:

I am tryign to get an invite to purchase one of these phones with my credi card but it says I need an invite from a curent owner.  Please message me before this goes to the shmorgas board that nobody sees.

I would love to get this phone.  They're supposed to go on sale sometime in October without invite. Don't know why they've made it so difficult to get so far. 

Message 2 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

eBay.... People are selling invites there, but I don't know if I would trust that, lol. 

Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@JoshNurse wrote:

I would love to get this phone.  They're supposed to go on sale sometime in October without invite. Don't know why they've made it so difficult to get so far. 

because people love exclusive stuff and want things more when they can't get it Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Starting in October  you won't need an invitation. They are having a flash sale next month. I do not know the dates, but it only mentioned they were replacing the invitation only with a flash sale.

Message 5 of 17
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Apple does the same thing. They make a pre-order and just tell people it's out of stock or backordered after 15 minutes. They just do it more sneakily than this company is. 

This company makes you get an invite

Apple lies and says it's backordered. 

Hey, I remember when I needed an invite to get gmail. 

Smiley Tongue 

#SmorgasBoard xD 

Message 6 of 17
JoshNurse
Frequent Contributor

The main problem is I bought everyone in my familly a iphone Plus 128GB tmobile version...Well over $4K.

I was thinking if I bought four of these oneplus phones I would save over $2600USD.  Yeah the iphone is probably better but wow so much savings...

Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

but do they want iphone or oneplus phone?

Message 8 of 17
JoshNurse
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

but do they want iphone or oneplus phone?

they will want the iphone pluses including myself...

Smiley Embarassed

I guess we can always save money if we keep looking for things to save on.  For example I could have bought a Honda Fit instead of my 2014 BMW 335i etc...

I would also feel bad telling them to give me the phones back so i can return them...too late for that lol.

Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would never invest that much money in a phone that's a year old. That company is garbage for how it operates and don't expect tons of software updates and support.

I've bought a handful of phones for my family as well. They bitched about every single one until I bought them iPhones because they have great support for software and hardware, tons of accessories, etc. Everything anyone needs. Same can be said for a few high end Androids, but it's a less frendly UI/UX for people who just want a good phone and no worries.

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.