Did you mean: 

forum rankings- cracked!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: forum rankings- cracked!!!!

@Anonymous wrote:

@eddie84 wrote:

They should have a secret rank where you could only obtain it when you reach a certain post count (ie. 666, 999, etc) and then it's gone.  They used to have that when I was a mod for one of Lithium-run communities (PSU). Smiley Tongue  Oh those were fun time.  People were always guessing what's next and someone has actually cracked the code and posted it on the forum. Smiley Very Happy

666, Evil Contributor.

I would stop posting on that account upon reaching it, Seriously.

I believe that only applies to post 666 IF you recommend someone get a first premier, credit one and merrick account all within that post.

Message 11 of 21
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

@scorewatcher7 wrote:

0-500: new visitor, new member, member, valued member, established member, valued contributor, regular contributor, frequent contributor, new contributor, established contributor, contributor. 

501-1000: new visitor, new member, member, valued member, established member, valued contributor, regular contributor, frequent contributor, new contributor, established contributor, contributor. 

1001-1500: new visitor, new member, member, valued member, established member, valued contributor, regular contributor, frequent contributor, new contributor, established contributor, contributor. 

1501-2000: new visitor, new member, member, valued member, established member, valued contributor, regular contributor, frequent contributor, new contributor, established contributor, contributor, + community leader, moderator, and administrator.

Hope this helped clear up the ranking confusion  Smiley Wink

Thank you, scorewatcher. You summed that up perfectly. Smiley LOL

Of course the actual ranking any member gets is known to be determined by reading chicken entrails and casting the i ching.

Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

All I know is that I log out and back in several times a day to see if I have a little yellow envelope.

Message 13 of 21
Goblin
Regular Contributor

LoL  @ scorewatcher

Starting Score: Ex: 495 Eq: 492 Tu: 497
Current Score: Ex: 708 Eq: 716 Tu: 710

Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

All I know is that I log out and back in several times a day to see if I have a little yellow envelope.

Heh everybody send CAPTOOL a pm just for giggles.

Message 15 of 21
Poquelin
Contributor

Very funny Scorewatcher7,  If I could give you a Kudos I would. I just don't see the button for it.

Starting Score: 638

Current score:
Equifax 680
Trans Union 718
Experian 714

Target Score: 725 Across the Board
Message 16 of 21
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

I always wondered how it worked Smiley Tongue

Yeah its gotta have some pretty nifty things thrown into figuring it out, I just got a new rank the day before yesterday.  First time I think ive got a PM like that.  

(Not to make ya feel bad captool heh)

Message 17 of 21
ConroeTX

Great info.

Message 18 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

So it doesn't go by post count? Well that's good to know.
Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
So it doesn't go by post count? Well that's good to know.

i dont think so. look at me Smiley Very Happy

i think Kudos weigh more than the actual numbr of posts

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.