Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

go rangers! go devils! go east coast!!

tag
quest208
Frequent Contributor

go rangers! go devils! go east coast!!

hockey fever.....dont mind me.

i am rootin for the rangers but if the devils take it, i wouldnt feel that bad.....assuming the rangers knock off the capitals

TU08 762
NFCU Visa Signature $20,000, Citi Prestige $15,500, USAA Mastercard $11,000, American Express Platinum, Barclays American Express $4700, Best Buy Mastercard $400, Orchard/Capital One $700
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: go rangers! go devils! go east coast!!

@quest208 wrote:

...assuming the rangers knock off the capitals

I hope not. Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 15
cobra19
Valued Contributor

After that 3-2 OT win (scoring the tying goal with 6.6 seconds left) I am beginning to believe that maybe the Rangers won't disappoint this season after all.

Unfortunately, the same cannot be said about the Knicks.

New York Yankees - 2009 World Series Champions. 27... and counting.....
Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Since Los Angeles is my favorite city and I love to go there.

Go Kings Go!

No matter who wins between New york and Washington we are nicely set up for a good east coast vs west coast showdown.

Message 4 of 15
laz98
Senior Contributor

woot hockey!!!

Message 5 of 15
LS2982
Mega Contributor

GO CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And if NY wins the series GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 6 of 15
quest208
Frequent Contributor

LS are you in jersey?  why root for the devils?

its go rangers..........

(i live in jersey, moved from new york, so im rootin for both really since wifey has been living here longer than me so she's rootin for devils LMAO, win-win for me!!!!!)

TU08 762
NFCU Visa Signature $20,000, Citi Prestige $15,500, USAA Mastercard $11,000, American Express Platinum, Barclays American Express $4700, Best Buy Mastercard $400, Orchard/Capital One $700
Message 7 of 15
quest208
Frequent Contributor

with the score at 0 -0 right now let me say this

the devils have been playing remarkably during the playoffs.  i like the rangers but if the rangers want to take this series, they need to score and hold the lead.  they have to play aggressive offense and get some goals in.  which will be hard, both goalies are incredibly good, and the same can be said about the west coast goalies.

the next 14 games will be exciting, either way i'll be happy if rangers or devils take the stanley cup.  it needs to be an east coast win!!!!!!!!!

wooohoo!!!!!!!!!!

TU08 762
Message 8 of 15
laz98
Senior Contributor

booooo.......i don't like nj or ny Smiley Sad

Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Go Habs!!!!

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.