Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

had to get it

tag
mossmanb5
Established Contributor

Re: had to get it

it was 24.00 i think with the regular shipping and taxes. it offered me a free 2 day shipping with amazon prime but i dont order from them that much and i would probably forget to cancel it lol.

@taxi818 wrote:

@mossmanb5 wrote:

went on amazon.com and ordered me a business card / credit card holer lol. it holds about 96 business cards or 48 credit cards. tired of carrying them in my busted wallet. my wallet has to be forced closed haha. now gonna order me some new cards to replace my word scratched up ones. credit card holder.jpg

How much was this. I think I need as well. 

72 cards and done 312,800 in available credit
0.5% uti / 2.2 aaoa
eq 698 / ex 712 / tu 729

inqs= eq 48 / ex 35 / tu 15
Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

Link to it on Amazon?

NVM I found it. How is it? I got this http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NZJB95S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 last week but it doesn't work great.

Message 22 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I returned the case in the above link I got last week and just bought this. Let's hope it's great.

Message 23 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got this case today. I like it so far. Plenty of room for my many cards and loyalty cards. Returned the above case I posted.

Message 24 of 25
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

Woo that is fancy!  Nice find Smiley Happy  Lots of space for the future cards Smiley Tongue

I ended up getting this one for my cards.  If you dont have a kajillion it works great.  (I have too many now)  Nice notepad in it and all that for notes Smiley Happy

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/bosca-old-leather-checkbook-wallet/3324344?cm_mmc=Google_Product_Ads_pla...

Reply to Irish80;

"I think it's going to be a long time before you see physical cards disappear and method of payments like Apple Pay takeover.  Reminds me of everyone saying paper copies would disappear when the ability to digitize became available.  Didn't happen"

When Steam came out I knew for sure they would flop.  I mean who would buy digitized only copies of video games instead of retail disks with the books?  Steam has become huge.  Now weve got VUDU and tons of movie sites similar, most major consoles embrace online ordering and you can get more games via online order than in any retail store.  Paper copies havent dissapeared just yet but every one of my cards trys to trick you into going paperless with those popups when you go to their site only giving that tiny little No thanks button, sometimes the same color as the background.

Itll happen eventually Smiley Sad  Options of "Add to my apple pay account" when approved on a card probably arnt more than 10 years off.  

When I was a kid our internet made lots of noises and nobody had it, nowadays almost everyone is online all the time.  Societys can change pretty quick.

Im pretty tired Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.