cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I post images of all credit cards I own

tag
krazybonita85

how do I post images of all credit cards I own

Hello I'm new to the forums and I see a lot of members with images of credit cards they own in there signature...I would like to know how I can add mines to my signature. Thank you

Capital One Secured Card $225, Credit One $650, Fingerhut $2650, Victoria's Secret $650, First Premier $300, Capital One Quicksilver One $300, Walmart Store Card $500, Amazon Store Card $600, Kohl's Store Card $300, Merrick Bank Visa $300
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: how do I post images of all credit cards I own

@krazybonita85 wrote:

Hello I'm new to the forums and I see a lot of members with images of credit cards they own in there signature...I would like to know how I can add mines to my signature. Thank you

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/THIS-IS-HOW-YOU-ADD-CREDIT-CARD-PICS-TO-YOUR-PROFILE/td-p/2262839

Generally, you copy the posted code into your signature, with a link to an image that you want to use. However, I don't think you'll be able to do this until you stop being a "new member." There is a safeguard against new members having html in their signatures, which can be removed by a mod. Good luck!

Message 2 of 10
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@krazybonita85 wrote:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/SmorgasBoard/THIS-IS-HOW-YOU-ADD-CREDIT-CARD-PICS-TO-YOUR-PROFILE/td-p/2262839

Generally, you copy the posted code into your signature, with a link to an image that you want to use. However, I don't think you'll be able to do this until you stop being a "new member." There is a safeguard against new members having html in their signatures, which can be removed by a mod. Good luck!

Yep, so get out there have fun and post post post! Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kenny wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@krazybonita85 wrote:

Hi, may I ask when the safeguard would be removed for me? I've been trying to update my signature but to no avail. Thanks!

Message 4 of 10
Delta22

bump as I am wondering this as well.  

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't let kdm see this.  He will tell you that you don't "own" your cards.

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Kenny wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@krazybonita85 wrote:

Hi, may I ask when the safeguard would be removed for me? I've been trying to update my signature but to no avail. Thanks!

You should have no safeguard. Your member rank is well beyond that necessary for managing your sig. What kind of message are you getting when you attempt to update? Regardless of rank, there are coding types that aren't allowed.

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Delta22 wrote:

bump as I am wondering this as well.  

You'll be able to add images when you achieve the rank of Member.

Message 8 of 10
schsa210
Established Contributor

Thanks for the confirmation, I kinda figured that was the reason why I couldn't add images also.

~buried myself in the garden~
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Don't let kdm see this.  He will tell you that you don't "own" your cards.

And that credit isn't a game. Smiley Indifferent

So far i'm winning. Smiley Wink

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.