Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i copy people posts like in the threads....with out using copy & paste

tag
trying_to_B_good
Contributor

how do i copy people posts like in the threads....with out using copy & paste

this might sound crazy but i dont really know how to use this forum yet.  i see people copy other peoples posts and reply to them(and i can copy and paste...i ain't that old Smiley LOL) but when i see others do it...it looks like there is an official way to do this, as it appears in a little box....also how are you guys listing pictures of the cards you own under your comments...looks cool i wanna do it too!

Thanks for taking the time to read this and respond....im getting there lol

xoxo

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

Re: how do i copy people posts like in the threads....with out using copy & paste

You click reply on the thread you want to quote.  Then look to the upper right, you will see a blue box that says quote.  Click that and it will put it in there.

Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 2 of 5
trying_to_B_good
Contributor

Re: how do i copy people posts like in the threads....with out using copy & paste

@Shogun wrote:

You click reply on the thread you want to quote.  Then look to the upper right, you will see a blue box that says quote.  Click that and it will put it in there.

thanks so much shogun!!! yeah i did it...now, do you know how to do the card pics...lol

Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 5
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

FYI ~ Quoting doesn't seem to work on most mobile browsers, so you won't be able to do it from your iPad, etc...
March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 4 of 5
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.