cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i wonder..

Established Contributor

i wonder..

who here has the lowest FICO score LOLOL

No late payments, have over $150K credit lines from all major banks discussed here, 777 FICO scores, and inquiries dropping like flies. Doing better than most here. LOLOL Goal: 850 FICO across board. Heh. Smiley Happy
3 REPLIES
Regular Contributor

Re: i wonder..

Someone mentioned that their score was 187...but I think that was the Citibank website being broken again...because the other day it said mine was 88.

Discover IT $1,650 - Barclaycard Rewards $2,000 - Chase Freedom Unlimited $7,700 - Citibank DC $3,000 - Chase Freedom $3,000 - Amazon Prime - $2,550 - In the garden.
Established Contributor

The people with the lowest credit scores do not know what a credit score is.  They have no computer skills and no desire to learn.

Highlighted
Established Contributor

CreditContractor wrote:

The people with the lowest credit scores do not know what a credit score is.  They have no computer skills and no desire to learn.

well, i did say who has the lowest credit score on here..

No late payments, have over $150K credit lines from all major banks discussed here, 777 FICO scores, and inquiries dropping like flies. Doing better than most here. LOLOL Goal: 850 FICO across board. Heh. Smiley Happy