Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPads...which do you prefer?

tag
Open123
Super Contributor

iPads...which do you prefer?

Just curious which iPads do you prefer?  The new Pro, Air 2, or smaller Minis?  Which color?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
eddie84
Valued Contributor

Re: iPads...which do you prefer?

Well, wife is using an iPad 2 mini 32GB wifi in silver and seems to like it.  Me, I use MacBook Air when I travel. 

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Open123 wrote:

Just curious which iPads do you prefer?  The new Pro, Air 2, or smaller Minis?  Which color?

Thanks!

I have the Orignal Ipad 2 from 2011 in silver and a new Ipad Mini also in the same color. They work well for me because I have my business phones connected to them (VOIP) in addition to being able to take my cell phone calls on it.  Very versatile for me personally.

If you are looking to get the Ipad Pro, hold off as Apple has reported problems with it already.. http://thenextweb.com/opinion/2015/09/10/theres-one-big-problem-with-the-ipad-pro-the-homescreen/

Message 3 of 8
Open123
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Open123 wrote:

Thanks!

I have the Orignal Ipad 2 from 2011 in silver and a new Ipad Mini also in the same color. They work well for me because I have my business phones connected to them (VOIP) in addition to being able to take my cell phone calls on it.  Very versatile for me personally.

If you are looking to get the Ipad Pro, hold off as Apple has reported problems with it already.. http://thenextweb.com/opinion/2015/09/10/theres-one-big-problem-with-the-ipad-pro-the-homescreen/

Great idea!  I've yet to incorporate this, but should do so soon.  Could be a New Year's resolution!

Thanks for the link!  Because of Discover's Apple pay promo, I was just thinking of picking up a bunch if iPads as Christmas gifts.  I just wasn't sure which most would prefer.  After reading of the potential for VOIP, I may pick one up for myself, but likely the smaller one.  Personally, I find the iPad Pro a little unwieldly, sizewise.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Open123 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Open123 wrote:

Thanks!

Great idea!  I've yet to incorporate this, but should do so soon.  Could be a New Year's resolution!

Thanks for the link!  Because of Discover's Apple pay promo, I was just thinking of picking up a bunch if iPads as Christmas gifts.  I just wasn't sure which most would prefer.  After reading of the potential for VOIP, I may pick one up for myself, but likely the smaller one.  Personally, I find the iPad Pro a little unwieldly, sizewise.

You should.  Believe it or not the business phone bill comes to like $14.95 a month.  Days you don't want to have the Ipad, you can just have the calls forwarded to your Iphone or Android .....  So anywhere you are, you can take a business call.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have an iPad 2 that I we use at work. Upgraded our iPhones with AT&T and they had a special for an iPad Mini3 for $49.99. Had to jump on that. Found I really like the size of the mini. It's large enough to watch a TV show or movie, and not so unweildy that I feel it is too large to carry around.

Message 6 of 8
Open123
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

You should.  Believe it or not the business phone bill comes to like $14.95 a month.  Days you don't want to have the Ipad, you can just have the calls forwarded to your Iphone or Android .....  So anywhere you are, you can take a business call.

Works perfectly!  Will come in very handy.

Thanks for the recommendation!

Message 7 of 8
Open123
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have an iPad 2 that I we use at work. Upgraded our iPhones with AT&T and they had a special for an iPad Mini3 for $49.99. Had to jump on that. Found I really like the size of the mini. It's large enough to watch a TV show or movie, and not so unweildy that I feel it is too large to carry around.

I decided on the iPad 2, since the Pro is a tad on the large side for my taste, in addition to the issues they're experience on the link posted by YesItsMe.  I can see why you prefer the Mni, since It does seem a little on the larger side.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.