Valued Member
1Health

myFICO DISCOUNT READ!

[ Edited ]

Recently i called myFICO to see if they offered a discount.  Well they do and i would have never known if i wouldn't have asked YMMV offcourse.  The reason i say that is because they didn't exaclty say why i was getting a discount but that i could.  I was astonished that i could have been saving this whole time and the rep didn't even tell me that i was eligible for one without me asking.

How i got it?

1) call up and just ask really that is it that's why YMMV.

Question i asked - do i apply for a discount or is there one avaliable and she said yes we can discount your score watch to $9.95 :smileyhappy:

EQ S.W discount new price $9.95 a month for 6 months gauranteed.  

Take advantage before it's to late. 

Starting Score: EQ: 651 FICO TU: 615 FICO EX: 629 FAKO (08/06/2012)
Current Score: EQ: 684 FICO TU: 615 FICO EX: N/A FAKO
Goal Score: 760+ Across Board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Blogger
HiLine

Re: myFICO DISCOUNT READ!

Wow nice! I have annual subscription for $100, but if you go monthly, $9.95 a month is a pretty good deal!

Senior Contributor
fishbjc

Retail Me Not sends me codes quite often.  Just sign up.  Today's code is $50 off for one year of monitoring.  I think I'm gonna pull the trigger!

Senior Contributor
fishbjc

That's $99 for one year.  Not bad.  Ends 12/31/12

Send me a pm if anyone would like the code.  Not sure if I can print it here.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}