Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myFICO may need some proofing....lol

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

myFICO may need some proofing....lol

I was reading "How to improve your score". I hope this isn't the person who is responsible for the sophisticated algorithm used to score me!

• If you are having trouble making ends meet, contact your creditors or see a legitimate credit counselor.
    This won't rebuild your credit score immediately, but if you can begin to manage your credit and pay on time, your score should increase over time. And seeking assistance from a credit counseling service will not hurt your FICO Scores.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: myFICO may need some proofing....lol

I think I'm missing the lol...appears correct to me.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

"end meat" is a term referred to people who can only earn enough to buy scraps of meat that the meat slicer doesn't cut. Two roads MEET at an intersection. 

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

There's also "making ends meet" ...a very common idiom in the English language meaning not able to cover expenses.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Point taken. I grew up in the hood and went to college in NYC. I wish I went to Cambridge Smiley Happy 

Message 5 of 7
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Anonymous wrote:

There's also "making ends meet" ...a very common idiom in the English language meaning not able to cover expenses.

+1

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/make_ends_meet

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Loudly saying Uncle...

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.