Did you mean: 

question for the mods

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: question for the mods

@MidnightVoice wrote:

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
MidnightVoice knows better. We've been trying to sucker him in enlist him for a long time, but he's enjoying his court jester role too much. Smiley Sad

Been There, Done That.
And the third time I quit as an Admin I REALLY, REALLY meant it when I said "Never Again" Smiley Very Happy

We seek him here, we seek him there,
Those Frenchies seek him everywhere.
Is he in heaven?—Is he in hell?
That demmed, elusive Pimpernel.

Smiley Wink
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 11 of 29
marty56
Super Contributor

IMHO Its all about timing.  For example:  getting a picture of HTSU (in stealth mode) trying to score a new CC.  Catching Barry posting oin the Vantage score forum.

Blackmail, murder, and payoffs.  Just like in the corporate/political world.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 12 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

hehe yep i'm over 100 posts now. BTW my wife is on comp now so i am on this forum from my cell phone. It pays to have wireless internet. And its cool to have wi-fi and wlan capability from a cell phone lol.
Message 13 of 29
Barry
Administrator Emeritus

marty56 wrote:
IMHO Its all about timing.  For example:  getting a picture of HTSU (in stealth mode) trying to score a new CC.  Catching Barry posting oin the Vantage score forum.

Blackmail, murder, and payoffs.  Just like in the corporate/political world.

Vantage score forum?  Me?  No way!  Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 29
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@marty56 wrote:
IMHO Its all about timing. For example: getting a picture of HTSU (in stealth mode) trying to score a new CC. Catching Barry posting oin the Vantage score forum.
Blackmail, murder, and payoffs. Just like in the corporate/political world.

*snort*

Smiley Very Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 15 of 29
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

@marty56 wrote:
IMHO Its all about timing. For example: getting a picture of HTSU (in stealth mode) trying to score a new CC. Catching Barry posting oin the Vantage score forum.

*snort*

Smiley Very Happy

cocaine?
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 16 of 29
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@MidnightVoice wrote:

@marty56 wrote:

*snort*

Smiley Very Happy
cocaine?

Hardly, dear. Snort of derision at the image of me in stealth mode, going for a CC.

Although the thought of Barry on a Vantage forum... Does Vantage have forums?
Message 17 of 29
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

@MidnightVoice wrote:

@marty56 wrote:

*snort*

Smiley Very Happy
cocaine?

Hardly, dear. Snort of derision at the image of me in stealth mode, going for a CC.

Although the thought of Barry on a Vantage forum... Does Vantage have forums?

Hmmmm - my mind boggles with the permutations of inferences I could make and word plays available.....but I will be good and quietly slink off to bed Smiley Happy
Message 18 of 29
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Umm, OK. I missed that one entirely, whatever it was.
Message 19 of 29
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Well, you know how the mind wanders in strange place late at night!  Smiley Very Happy  Smiley Wink
Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.