Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sold home va repairs messy messy

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

sold home va repairs messy messy

Hi , I sold my home and had a drainage issue that the inspector saw in the back (needed to drain more away for the foundation) . we sold the home and the money was placed in escrow   (1 1/2 x the price to fix it) because it was too wet to fix by closing . We had until may 28 to get it done. We contacted the company but our buyers the new home owners refuse to give us their number so we can be in contact with them about having the work done in now THEIR back yard they have dogs in the fenced in back yard .  we just cant set this up with out them! Now they have givin us until june 28 to get it done . Has anyone ever been thru this ? what happens if it does not get fixed will I lose my money ?  what kind of action can I take if any?????
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
MattH
Senior Contributor

Re: sold home va repairs messy messy

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi , I sold my home and had a drainage issue that the inspector saw in the back (needed to drain more away for the foundation) . we sold the home and the money was placed in escrow (1 1/2 x the price to fix it) because it was too wet to fix by closing . We had until may 28 to get it done. We contacted the company but our buyers the new home owners refuse to give us their number so we can be in contact with them about having the work done in now THEIR back yard they have dogs in the fenced in back yard . we just cant set this up with out them! Now they have givin us until june 28 to get it done . Has anyone ever been thru this ? what happens if it does not get fixed will I lose my money ? what kind of action can I take if any?????

Talk to a local lawyer!
TU 791 02/11/2013, EQ 800 1/29/2011 , EX Plus FAKO 812, EX Vantage Score 955 3/19/2010 wife's EQ 9/23/2009 803
EX always was my highest when we could pull all three
Always remember: big print giveth, small print taketh away
If you dunno what tanstaafl means you must Google it
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.