Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

thank you and maybe goodbye

tag
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

thank you and maybe goodbye

Hi MyFico community

As many of you know that I do not live in the US and now the forum is unfortunately banned for non US IP addresses. I would like to thank you for all the valuable info you have provided and wish you a very successful credit journey...may your goals come true soon. This post I did in the credit card forum because this was the only forum  I used. If you wonder how I can post with a banned IP well it is with a VPN (fake US IP) but I have no intention to do this in the future. Just wanted to say goodbye and explain why you won't see me here anymore. In case MyFico will allow my true IP again I will be happy to come back. Take care  and all the best to you.

Cheers

Liliane 😎

Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: thank you and maybe goodbye

@lg8302ch wrote:

Hi MyFico community

As many of you know that I do not live in the US and now the forum is unfortunately banned for non US IP addresses. I would like to thank you for all the valuable info you have provided and wish you a very successful credit journey...may your goals come true soon. This post I did in the credit card forum because this was the only forum  I used. If you wonder how I can post with a banned IP well it is with a VPN (fake US IP) but I have no intention to do this in the future. Just wanted to say goodbye and explain why you won't see me here anymore. In case MyFico will allow my true IP again I will be happy to come back. Take care  and all the best to you.

Cheers

Liliane 😎

Don't let the door h-

Just kidding! 😎

Goodbye, and good luck! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 45
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

Aww thats too bad.  Halfway through reading your post I was like, why dont they just use a freebie browser proxy?  But I see you dont want to Smiley Tongue so that would explain that Smiley Happy

Good luck!  I dont think we posted in eachothers forums but I know ive read your posts.  Will be missed not having you around!

(Ive seen other forums that allow a broad range of countries to login, if the forums arnt kept moderated ALL the time they fill up with illegal posts, spam and money schemes.  Happens ALOT on forums =/ )

Message 3 of 45
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@lg8302ch wrote:

Hi MyFico community

Cheers

Liliane 😎

Liliane,

I've enjoyed your posts over the last few years.  I'm sorry to see you go off into the sunset, but thanks for letting us know.  So many people just stop posting and I often wonder what happened.  Best wishes to you and hope to see you around if you're able to.

Message 4 of 45
joedtx
Valued Contributor

@lg8302ch wrote:

Hi MyFico community

Cheers

Liliane 😎

All the best to you in future endeavours, its unfortunate you are unable to stay in touch with the community due to the potential security issues related to non us isps but maybe someday they can get this fixed. Take care, au revoir Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 45
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Smiley Happy I wish you nothing but the best! Good Luck in your credit journey! You definitely will be missed!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 6 of 45
lord_kinbote
Established Contributor

Ok, so I will bite. What policy is OP referring to?
Message 7 of 45
gen-specific
Frequent Contributor

@akula wrote:

+1

Message 8 of 45
mxp114
Valued Contributor

Yeah, what policy? However contact the admins/mods, maybe they can whitelist your IP or IP range as a courtesy for a valued contributor.

Message 9 of 45
go_FICO_self
Frequent Contributor

@gen-specific wrote:

@akula wrote:

+1

Presumably, "now the forum is unfortunately banned for non US IP addresses"

OP, I always found value in your posts, and best of luck in the future! But I'm travelling now overseas, and can freely post without vpn as you can see. what you're saying is not the case, for me at least.

Message 10 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.