Did you mean: 

what are your ADDICTION(S)?

tag
DrZoidberg
Established Contributor

Re: what are your ADDICTION(S)?

@04Cobra wrote:

@DrZoidberg wrote:

I'm addicted to gambling. $500-$700 per week. I don't lose that much per week. I go on Saturdays and and play and deposit what I have on Monday and I usually repeat.

This^^ see my avatar. LOL and sexing it up

My wife is the exact opposite. She has never gambled and doesnt' like spending money. The only reason she allows me is because I play table games only and majority of the time I come home with more. So far, for this tax season I'm + $22,000.

Message 11 of 20
renea87

This is going to sound dorky lol.I'm obsessed with couponing, prepping and planners.Being married has turned me into a square... but if you've ever heard of Filofax or hobonichi style journaling then you know what I mean.
Message 12 of 20
HiLine
Blogger

I am addicted to the internet. Serious problem.

Message 13 of 20
subwaysandwich
Frequent Contributor

@renea87 wrote:
This is going to sound dorky lol.I'm obsessed with couponing, prepping and planners.Being married has turned me into a square... but if you've ever heard of Filofax or hobonichi style journaling then you know what I mean.

You mean extreme couponing??!

Message 14 of 20
vanillabean
Valued Contributor

Costco hotdogs. I don't care if I just won $10K in the lottery; I'll happily drive ten miles to bite into that juicy $1.50 hotdog. The bonus is when there's a short line and they swipe my Costco Amex card. Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 20
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

Hot rods,  flying......................and fast women.  Smiley Wink

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 16 of 20
EvilR-T
Frequent Contributor

i like cleaning my ears with q-tips 2 or 3 times day. i know we're not supposed to go in deep but i enjoy the feeling. mmmmm

Message 17 of 20
subwaysandwich
Frequent Contributor

@EvilR-T wrote:

i like cleaning my ears with q-tips 2 or 3 times day. i know we're not supposed to go in deep but i enjoy the feeling. mmmmm

Right after shower is the best time to q-tip for me haha

Message 18 of 20
Dalanar
Regular Contributor

Salty and spicy fried squid--- one you'd find at a Chinese establishment.

And seltzer water. I don't remember drinking regular in the past month
Experian: 729 Equifax: 740 Transunion: 732
Capital One Mastercard: $0.4K, Capital One Quicksilver: $5K, Chase Southwest Premier: $7.5K, Amex Blue Cash Everyday: $24.9K, Discover It: $9.4K, Chase Sapphire Preferred: $16.9K, Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve: $7.7K, Arrival+ BarclayCard MC WE: $7.5K
Message 19 of 20
itguy_65
Frequent Contributor

Flying....  And that feeling you get when the "instant approval" comes up with a CL over $20K after you click "submit"!!

EQ (3/24/17): 820 TU (3/24/17): 799 EX (3/24/17): 806
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.