Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

21 Tradelines ...

tag
newmom24
Regular Contributor

21 Tradelines ...

Hello,

as the subject lime read I have 21 different Tradelines for Navient! All of them have a delinquent payments reporting. Every semester I attended a new loan appeared on my credit profile. There were times I was supposed to be in forbearance, but it's hard to detertime when that was. Do I have any hope of consolidating all these account into one? I'm in school now, so is it possible to do this in forbearance?

Starting Score: 474
Current Score: 583
Goal Score: 650

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Luscher
Valued Contributor

Re: 21 Tradelines ...

Consolidating them will not help at all. Consolidating will just make you have 22 trade lines with the same amount of debt.....
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 2 of 4
SCF
Valued Contributor

Why are your loans in forbearance currently?  It is not possible to consolidate while you are still in-school, so you would need to wait until you graduate or go below half-time.  Did you keep any of the documentation relating to your previous forbearances?  You can use that information to correct any mistakes on your report, either through your lender or the CRA dispute process.

Message 3 of 4
ddemari
Super Contributor

I have 16 loans in payment from Naviant. If you look back on their online transaction history, all your statements are there. If you go to correspondance, all their letters are there. I was in forebance once, deferment once and now in pay and they have always emailed me the paperwork.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.