Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

60 days late as of Sept. 2006

tag
b4real_01
Established Member

60 days late as of Sept. 2006

I have been paying on time and current since that date.  Would it be a good idea to sent them a goodwill letter.  Oh I still have a balance of $15,000.00
Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
teton
Regular Contributor

Re: 60 days late as of Sept. 2006

I found his fax number on Yahoo Finance. I just did a little online investigation for JP Morgan Chase and it looks like Marc Sheinbaum is the CEO of their auto and student loan division. Contact info here:

http://consumerist.com/5010379/contact-information-for-chase-ceos 

Good luck! 

Message 5 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
teton
Regular Contributor

Who are your loans through? I had a late payment a couple of years ago and sent a GW letter directly to the CEO explaining why the payment was late. They agreed to delete as a courtesy. This was Citibank.
Message 2 of 10
b4real_01
Established Member

JPMorgan Chase

Message 3 of 10
b4real_01
Established Member

How did you get his e-mail adress?
Message 4 of 10
teton
Regular Contributor

I found his fax number on Yahoo Finance. I just did a little online investigation for JP Morgan Chase and it looks like Marc Sheinbaum is the CEO of their auto and student loan division. Contact info here:

http://consumerist.com/5010379/contact-information-for-chase-ceos 

Good luck! 

Message 5 of 10
b4real_01
Established Member

Thank oh so very much!!!!  I will give it a try.
Message 6 of 10
b4real_01
Established Member

I sent the Mr. Sheinbaum a FAX and E-mail then I called his office to see if he recieved the FAX.  His secretary told me he recieved the FAX and was looking into it and I should hear something back soon.  Hopefully he will have them to delete this from my credit report. 

Thanks

Message 7 of 10
PayingTheBills
Frequent Contributor

good luck! keep us updated. 

While a 60 is not nearly as bad as a 90+, getting it off your CR would be a huge win.  Maybe not so much for your FICO score since it is ~3 years old, but the little victories are what keep me plugging away too.

Starting Score: 540 EQ 517 TU on 11/17/08
Current Score: 668 EQ 726 TU
Goal Score: 760 EQ 760 TU

My Credit Repair Journal
Message 8 of 10
teton
Regular Contributor

I have contacted company CEOs twice to try and get things deleted. One deleted it right away. The other referred it back to the main office...same people I had gone around in circles with already. From reading the office's reply to me, it seems like they didn't even read my letter!
Message 9 of 10
bmayo

What company are you talking about because I am talking about JPMorgan Chase.  Is this the same CEO that you contacted.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.