Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACS 60 day late problems private loan

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

ACS 60 day late problems private loan

I have a bad habit of waiting until the last day of the month after 60 days have passed on paying my student loans. Needless to say this will never happen again. This silly habit unfortunately caught up to me July of 2016. On a Friday afternoon central standard time I made a payment on 3 private loans through an ACS rep at 419 pm CST. Because it fell on a Friday at the end of the month and 60 days had passed and it was AFTER their 5 pm EST cutoff time they processed my payment august 1st.

I have tried multiple emails and letters asking them to remove the multiple 60 day lates they placed on my CR but they refuse insisting that they have to report late payments. I've tried every argument I could think of and have talked to multiple supervisors. My score has been devastated just before a new home purchase - please someone help. Do i have any options?
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ACS 60 day late problems private loan

Bumping my thread - please anyone with experience here share your thoughts with me. What options might I have to persuade them to delete a 60 on 4 different trade lines because of a 19 minute oversight on my part??
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.