"just trying to get my credit up..."
Established Member

Re: ACS GOODWILL CONTACT

I could use it too if anyine has it.

All I have have is:

emailsupport@acs-inc.com

Established Contributor

There have been multiple reqeusts for this recently and I don't think there is anyone left on the board that has the info.

Sorry!

Fico: 701 (5/22/14) 682 (5/9/2014)
Discover IT $5,200 / CU Visa $1,000 / JC Penny$3,000
App Free since 2/2013
New Visitor

Oh, helps us please!

Regular Contributor

I've been mainly calling the "1-800" number on their website but they're front line folks are horrible.  I've emailed, faxed, and called and keep getting the same response.  The best way once you get into the "1-800" system is keep asking for a supervisor until you get to the end...the front line folks are absolutely no help.

Hope this helps ya!

New Visitor

eastexascout wrote:

I've been mainly calling the "1-800" number on their website but they're front line folks are horrible.  I've emailed, faxed, and called and keep getting the same response.  The best way once you get into the "1-800" system is keep asking for a supervisor until you get to the end...the front line folks are absolutely no help.

Hope this helps ya!

And, has this worked for you?  Thanks.

Regular Contributor

Well yes & no. 

I had two separate issues with these reporting erroneous information on my CR.

So I finally had to nearly 'put a gun' to this guys head over the phone to get information out of him and he finally told me to dispute through the CRA's.

So I have one issue gone, and another is still with "credit research" dept.

I have mixed feelings about calling them.

Letters do not work at all with these guys. (Also, from previous information from other posters.)

Let me know how it all works out for ya.

Regular Contributor

sent you a PM, not sure if it will work but worth a try.

Regular Contributor

lae_lae did this work for you?

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.