New Visitor
cl0ne666

ACS Goodwill Success!

Searched for a good contact on the internet for ACS and sent in a GW letter. Two days later, received a call from ACS regarding the email and called back on Monday to notify me they forwarded it to my alma mater who is the debtor and can make the final call. Received a call next day from the lady at ACS to inform me that my alma mater accepted a one time adjustment on my account to remove the 30 day and 60 day lates! Whooo! Now just waiting for when they will actually do this and reflect my credit report. How long should I expect this to be corrected in my credit reports? 

Established Member
colleenc715

Re: ACS Goodwill Success!

Thats fantastic news! I have been trying with ACS for 6 months with nothing but rejections- would you Mind PMing me your contact at ACS? I would greatly appreciate it.

Frequent Contributor
suebee123

I have also been trying to remove an old 30 day late...could you please email me the email address...I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Current: EQ Fico (700), EX Fico AMX (681) TU Fico Walmart (711) MyFico TU (708) Vantage: TU 803, EX 777, EQ 789
Goal: 700+ across the board.
Tom_C123

I also have been trying to remove an old late payments.. If someone could please send an email address it truly would be greatly appreciated!

Regular Contributor
kpresod

Congrats, can you PM me the contact information for them also?

Thanks in advance.

VictoriaK

Hello! This is great news!! Congrats to you. Can someone please PM me the contact info as well. Thanks in advance!

Established Member
colleenc715

Has anyone been successful in obtaining a contact?

Regular Contributor
kpresod

Congrats!! I would like to get that contact information please. It would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

Established Member
RUNURSINGHOO

Congrats!! I have been looking for a contact with ACS for a goodwill letter. Could you PM the info??

4/5/12 lender pull: EQ(635), EX (683) TU (645)
Goal: 700+ across the board.
Sally49

[ Edited ]

It might take a while.  Things tend to get backed up in processes like this.  If I were you, I would make the school or the ACS or both send you the assurance of the removal of those things in writing.  If it was word of mouth, they could still refuse to do what they promised. 

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+