Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACS Goodwill Success!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

ACS Goodwill Success!

Searched for a good contact on the internet for ACS and sent in a GW letter. Two days later, received a call from ACS regarding the email and called back on Monday to notify me they forwarded it to my alma mater who is the debtor and can make the final call. Received a call next day from the lady at ACS to inform me that my alma mater accepted a one time adjustment on my account to remove the 30 day and 60 day lates! Whooo! Now just waiting for when they will actually do this and reflect my credit report. How long should I expect this to be corrected in my credit reports? 

Message 1 of 51
50 REPLIES 50
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ACS Goodwill Success!

Thats fantastic news! I have been trying with ACS for 6 months with nothing but rejections- would you Mind PMing me your contact at ACS? I would greatly appreciate it.

Message 2 of 51
suebee123
Frequent Contributor

I have also been trying to remove an old 30 day late...could you please email me the email address...I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Current: EQ Fico (700), EX Fico AMX (681) TU Fico Walmart (711) MyFico TU (708) Vantage: TU 803, EX 777, EQ 789
Goal: 700+ across the board.
Message 3 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also have been trying to remove an old late payments.. If someone could please send an email address it truly would be greatly appreciated!

Message 4 of 51
kpresod
Regular Contributor

Congrats, can you PM me the contact information for them also?

Thanks in advance.

Message 5 of 51
VictoriaK

Hello! This is great news!! Congrats to you. Can someone please PM me the contact info as well. Thanks in advance!

Message 6 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Has anyone been successful in obtaining a contact?

Message 7 of 51
kpresod
Regular Contributor

Congrats!! I would like to get that contact information please. It would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance!!

Message 8 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! I have been looking for a contact with ACS for a goodwill letter. Could you PM the info??

Message 9 of 51
Anonymous
Not applicable

It might take a while.  Things tend to get backed up in processes like this.  If I were you, I would make the school or the ACS or both send you the assurance of the removal of those things in writing.  If it was word of mouth, they could still refuse to do what they promised. 

Message 10 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.