Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACS Help!!!!!!!!!!!1

tag
MonkeyMan17
New Contributor

ACS Help!!!!!!!!!!!1

I read on several threads that there was an person(persons) that an idiot like myself could write to and try and get a late payment removed. I have an ACS loan that is paid quarterly and I flat out forgot about it when I moved and changed banks so it was no longer ach'ed. Until I received a phone call on my cell I would have just kept on ignoring it (I have another student loan that comes out monthly) until tax time .

Any help would be appreciated

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
MonkeyMan17
New Contributor

Re: ACS Help!!!!!!!!!!!1

So I never found out who to contact to get a late payment removed so I wrote ACS and they had me contact the Janet Mangnus at UC Davis, the school that originated my Perkins loan. All she keeps saying is I have to do a rehabilitation loan. I tell her I'm current and do not need to rehabilitate because I'm current. She sends me an email saying once again she can't remove a negative from my cr, that I need to rehabilitate my loan to improve my credit status. I just don't understand why she keeps wanting me to rehab a loan that is current and only has two late payments?

Maybe someone will post or let me know someone at ACS I can contact because the people at UC Davis are clueless.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.