lovestoned

Re: ACS contact

Would love to have the email contact if anyone can send it to me. I have been sending letters via snail mail over the past year and it has been a dead end :smileysad:

heligirl

I would love to have the contact info too!!

Thank You!

New Visitor
Melvbb

Who? How? Please give me the ACS info. I am desperate! Recently divorced , two small children, i have a good job now, trying to refinance the house to 30 years and lenders won't even look at me. Please HELP!!!
Established Member
sc0628

Sorry to bump this thread.  My husband and I are in good standing with ACS with a couple of late pays.  We are trying to get a mortgage and when our reports where pulled the lates came up.  Our broker said it had to be taken care of before we could move forward.  Can someone please send me contact info for ACS..  We do not have a lot of time left to get this taken care of.  Any help would be greatly appreicated.  BTW I have tried to PM a couple of people that said they had success with ACS, however, I have had no feedback at all.  Please help us.

Thanks,

SC

New Visitor
Eddie1234

I need help with getting acs contact for goodwill adjustment
lovestoned

Thanks to the person who sent me the contact info for someone at ACS. Glad some of you had success, I unfortunately did not. They just gave me the same old tired response of not being able to do anything because it's required they report factual info to the credit bureaus. Funny how they pick and choose who they want to help and not help.

Established Member
MortgageBound

lovestoned, i would keep emailing and writing. It took 3 letters from me before I received a response. Don't give up!

Starting Score: 652 EQ 3/2011
Current Score: 722 EQ 5/19/2011
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

pabarney

I would love to have the contact information also.  Thank you.

New Contributor
Fleurdelis28

If you're still there :smileyhappy:

I really need the contact info for ACS. I have a paid loan that I would like them to remove. I really appreciate it. Thanks

Starting Score: 538
Current Score: 555
Goal Score: 675

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
mrsfixit89

I am in a similar situation and getting discouraged with the lack of success of my GW letters. If anyone is still on and has the ACS contact information I would really appreciate it if you could send it along! Thanks so much!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}