Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACS contact

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

ACS contact

I recently consolidated into a direct loan, but I need to GW ACS for several past derogs.  Does anyone have a contact you could PM me that you've been successful with?   Thanks in advance. 

Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ACS contact

I have read through the multiple threads on the forum. Can someone please provide me with the angel contact person at ACS? My account is in good standing but I had a couple of late pays last year when I moved and my account came out of forbearance. I have written several GW's and spent days searching online for a good contact. Please be so kind as to share this information if you have an angel at ACS that has helped you or someone you know. THANKS IN ADVANCE!

PM me...PAY IT FORWARD!

Message 2 of 42
mas109

Have you had any luck?  Im unfortunately in the same boat.

Message 3 of 42
nyqutie
New Contributor

Are you still looking for the ACS Contact Information?  If so I can send it to you via PM I was able to secure it from one of the original board posters here on MY FICO.

NYQutie

Starting Score: TU 450 EQ 491 (06 2010) Current Score: TU 746 EQ 747 EX 629 (Public Record "not" Mine can't get this darn thing OFF) (06 2013) Goal Score: TU 800 EQ 800 EX 700
Message 4 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to bump an older thread, but is anyone who has the ACS contact info still around? If so, please PM me!! Thanks.

J.Kim

Message 5 of 42
Roo29

If I could get it too, that would be great!!

Thanks!

Starting Score (2/12/16): EQ 641 TU 661
Current Score (2/12/16): EQ 641TU 661
Goal Score(6/1/16): EQ 700 TU 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wanted to take a moment to give everyone an update. Smiley Happy

The late pays on my student loans caused my score to drop 100 pts. After being reinstated my score bounced back about 60 points. Although I didn't get the full 100 pts back it was enough to put my credit back in good standing. A few months after ACS KINDLY removed the late pays from my account (for which I am very grateful) and my credit record was updated, I was approved for a mortgage with an excellent interest rate!!! After getting approved, I made an offer on a resale home that was in foreclosure. However, I was outbid on that home which turned out to be a blessing. I am now under a fully executed contract in which I was financed to build a new home with a scheduled closing date of early April.

So please don't give up hope. It took well over 6 months to get back on track and boost my score. But it WORKS! Also, I learned a few tricks along the way which I used to boost my score each month. If you PM me I will gladly share this information for free. Just remember it requires patience and committment. You have to be diligent in monitoring your credit and applying the simple techiniques while paying your credit accounts on time each month. 

Best wishes and remember too... 

Message 7 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can anyone please help? I'm new to this forum and would love it if someone could send me the contact info for the person at ACS that is an angel. Would appreciate all of your help.
Message 8 of 42
MortgageBound
Established Member

Same here! I have one 30-day late I need removed. That information would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!

Starting Score: 652 EQ 3/2011
Current Score: 722 EQ 5/19/2011
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 9 of 42
boogiesaveslives
Regular Contributor

I received a "we have to report accurately" letter from ACS this week, but saw today that they removed a 60 day late from my report and my score didn't budge.  Unfortunately I have other lates they didn't touch.  

Any contact info would be a great help.

I have the contact info of the woman who emailed me and the executive that I originally emailed.  I'd be glad to share even though they were a dead end for me.  

Thanks.

Starting: TU 616 (VS) EQ 598 (FICO) EX 619 (FAKO)
Current: TU 660(FICO) EQ 702 (FICO) EX 716 (FICO)
Message 10 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.