Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACS contact

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ACS contact

Would love to have the email contact if anyone can send it to me. I have been sending letters via snail mail over the past year and it has been a dead end Smiley Sad

Message 11 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would love to have the contact info too!!

Thank You!

Message 12 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who? How? Please give me the ACS info. I am desperate! Recently divorced , two small children, i have a good job now, trying to refinance the house to 30 years and lenders won't even look at me. Please HELP!!!
Message 13 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to bump this thread.  My husband and I are in good standing with ACS with a couple of late pays.  We are trying to get a mortgage and when our reports where pulled the lates came up.  Our broker said it had to be taken care of before we could move forward.  Can someone please send me contact info for ACS..  We do not have a lot of time left to get this taken care of.  Any help would be greatly appreicated.  BTW I have tried to PM a couple of people that said they had success with ACS, however, I have had no feedback at all.  Please help us.

Thanks,

SC

Message 14 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

I need help with getting acs contact for goodwill adjustment
Message 15 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks to the person who sent me the contact info for someone at ACS. Glad some of you had success, I unfortunately did not. They just gave me the same old tired response of not being able to do anything because it's required they report factual info to the credit bureaus. Funny how they pick and choose who they want to help and not help.

Message 16 of 42
MortgageBound
Established Member

lovestoned, i would keep emailing and writing. It took 3 letters from me before I received a response. Don't give up!

Starting Score: 652 EQ 3/2011
Current Score: 722 EQ 5/19/2011
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 17 of 42
pabarney

I would love to have the contact information also.  Thank you.

Message 18 of 42
Fleurdelis28
New Contributor

If you're still there Smiley Happy

I really need the contact info for ACS. I have a paid loan that I would like them to remove. I really appreciate it. Thanks

Starting Score: 538
Current Score: 555
Goal Score: 675

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 19 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am in a similar situation and getting discouraged with the lack of success of my GW letters. If anyone is still on and has the ACS contact information I would really appreciate it if you could send it along! Thanks so much!

Message 20 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.