cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACS contact

tag
civ578

Re: ACS contact

Can someone send me the contact info.   I'm desparate! 100 points down!.....

many many thanks in advance

Message 31 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

1-800-835-4611

Message 32 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would be forever indebted to you ifyou could PM acs contact info to me as well

Message 33 of 42
MetalguitarJames
Valued Member

I don't think anyone has been getting the contact of the "ACS Angel". I called them up a few days ago and explained to them that due to being part of the Direct Loans Rehab Program that the lates were supposed to be removed per the agreement. I stated to them that 3 of them were removed already and they forgot to remove the lates from the last account. We'll see what happens. I called the 800 number in the post above.

Message 34 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi!  Could you please give me the ACS contact person?  I really need help so I can buy a home, or I may be homeless very soon!  Thank you!

Message 35 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am having the same issue with ACS have been told that the original creditor was suppose to do it, then the rehab company was suppose to do it everyone but them and I cant get anyone to give the information of a good contact there. I completed the Rehab program 1.5yrs ago, I have never missed or been late in over 2 yrs. The loan is currently with Direct Loans and is just about paid off. But ACS is still reporting Late payments even though they report that the account is closed and in good standing? Its killing my score and Ive been working so hard the last couple of years to correct the mistakes I made in the past.

The thing that kills me is when I call and they tell me that it should have been corrected when I finished the rehab program but that they cant help me now?! I dont get it and Im getting frustrated with the back and forth. Please please please if anyone has any contact info PM me - 

O and Im new to myfico what is PM? Ive just read a lot of threads with the requests to recieve info this way Smiley Happy

Message 36 of 42
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

O and Im new to myfico what is PM? Ive just read a lot of threads with the requests to recieve info this way Smiley Happy

PM = private message. If you look to the upper right corner above this thread discussion, you'll see an envelope-looking thingy just under the search button. When there's a new PM, it'll light up bright orange.

Message 37 of 42
civ578

If someone could please PM the information I would be eternally grateful!!!!  I have tried since I initally posted and I'm getting no where.....

Message 38 of 42
ilsandrall

Could you please send me the ACS contact email please?

Message 39 of 42
mszuki1000
Contributor

@lovestone......would you please PM me that contact info that you were given. I desperately need to try my luck...Thanks in advance

Starting Score: 412
Current Score: 488
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 40 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.