Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACS question - What should I do?

tag
laz98
Senior Contributor

Re: ACS question - What should I do?

GW = good will

sending a GW letter means you send a letter to your creditor asking them nicely to please remove a late payment, or maybe a couple of late payments, etc.  you can explain what your reasons were for being late, & sometimes they'll take that into consideration & remove the bad information from your reports.

Message 51 of 130
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

I have lates from Sallie Mae. Does anyone have a contact over there that I could GW?

Message 52 of 130
creditchild
Regular Contributor

Re: collection question

does anyone know if southern recovery do PAD?( pay and delete) i have 2medical bills from 2008 and i want to see if they

would do a settle and delete. i just want to get on from this. also, if they deleted it, would my score increase?

Message 53 of 130
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ld Re: somRe: ACS question - What should I do?

Please PM me if you need more information. Thanks and Good Luck!

Message 54 of 130
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi All,

Please PM me if you need the ACS GW contact information.

The GW contact is truly an ANGEL of good will. I was so surprised when I received an email saying that the derogatory information would be removed as a 1 time courtesy. I was sitting in my office and I started crying because I had lost faith. I had been trying for six months to have the late pays removed and everyone else just didn't care or want to hear about why my payment was late. The GW person showed compassion and I am truly thankful.

Also, please be aware that it takes 45 days for the bureaus to make the update. So it is an exercise of patience.

Best wishes and good luck!!!

Message 55 of 130
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello all, im in a bit of predicament with ACS as well. I was late once last august with my student loan with ACS; this late is showing on one of my credi reports. If anyone could please PM me the ACS GW contact I would greatly appreaciate it. Please help this poor newb!

Message 56 of 130
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just wanted to say that I have had success with ACS, the gw EECB method worked like a charm!

Message 57 of 130
o1977
New Contributor

Can someone please PM the contact for ACS I am having no luck with written correspondence.

Equi:
4/9/10 = 521
8/3/10 = 564
9/16/10 = 578
11/7/10 = 612
11/24/10 = 641

Message 58 of 130
tmoblack

Can someone PLEASE PLEASE pm the contact for ACS? I have sent eight GW letters since May and have yet to receive a response. Thanks in advance!!!
Message 59 of 130
mrfulloluv
Valued Member

May I get a PM with the ACS contact. I am new here and have some lates from them DESTROYING my score. Any help would be appreciated!

Message 60 of 130
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.