jwells11

Re: ACS question - What should I do?

I would also like the contact info for ACS. I would be forever grateful. Please PM me!!!!!
msstarr81

can someone please send me the contact info for acs please? really desperate trying to buy a home. They have four accounts for me. I really need to resolve this.
Tdubb254

Who did you speak to? My husband and I had an honest mistake that happened 2 years ago.  We were given the wrong info regarding consolidations! I would really like to explain the situation to someone that would be willing to listen.
Jayden

I would also appreciate contact for ACS.  I have sent several letters to them without response.  Please PM me contact info asap...much appreciated!
New Visitor
Ja_Princess

Hello,

I am new to this board and I have been reading the posts in this thread and was wondering if someone could send me the contact information for this very helpful person at ACS.  I missed payments on my loan that was serviced by them in Sep, Oct and Nov of 2008 and it is having a negative effect on my FICO score.  I am currently in deferment because I am back in school so I dont have recent payments but I believe that if I could get that info off my reports that my scores would benefit tremendously.

Thank you in advance

Dee

Established Member
gottagetbetter

somRe: ACS question - What should I do?

Can I please have the contact info for ACS as well?  I have tried to GW but I haven't gotten any responses!!  Thanks.  

drule

ld Re: somRe: ACS question - What should I do?

I would really appreciate it if anyone can PM me this information as well. We're working to get preapproved on a loan and this is our only negative account that's affecting us.

Regular Contributor
jbee

Re: ld Re: somRe: ACS question - What should I do?

What is ACS??

3/1/10: TU: 615, EQ: 640, EX: ???
6/8/10 (LO pulled): TU: 704, EQ: 689, EX: 694
Goal Score by Oct. 1: TU: 750, EQ: 750, EX: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
sarahr5

Can someone also please PM the contact info at ACS...please

thanks

sarah

New Visitor
fullcircle

I need to try GWilling ACS, some kind soul please pass on the email info of the angel in ACS.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+