Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AES Student Loans

tag
bartoe
New Contributor

AES Student Loans

Has anyone here had any success in having AES help adjust private student loan payments?  I have used all my hardship requests and the deferment and just need my payments lower (hubby and I are having difficulty getting back out our feet after the death of our daughter and the 3-month stay in the NICU for our son). 

Any suggestions would be helpful

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AES Student Loans

I tried, but had no success whatsoever. They didn't care about my plight once those deferments and forebearances ran out.
That's not to say don't try, though. Try and try hard! Maybe they'll help you. But they did not help me.
Message 2 of 4
bartoe
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I tried, but had no success whatsoever. They didn't care about my plight once those deferments and forebearances ran out.
That's not to say don't try, though. Try and try hard! Maybe they'll help you. But they did not help me.

Thanks!  I figured.  I'm not trying to NOT pay them, I'm just trying to lesson the payment amount.  If I had won the billion dollar lottery it wouldn't be an issue Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

A couple years ago I called and asked about this and they were able to put me on interest only payments for a while. I'm not sure if they still do that or not.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.