cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AmOne Financial Group ??? Anyone know them?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

AmOne Financial Group ??? Anyone know them?

I am needing to refi st loans of 60,000. private SM , anyways, we need a persnal loan to do this, and I am finding out that most banks have a 20-25K limit, so--- we are lookung at a group called AmOne Financial group that charges a fee to help us find a place to get help( and boy do we need it) we have "good " credit of 668/665/699 fico scores, Anyone here done this before?? If they are bad, who else.??They charge 199$, another co called SLRO(student loan relief org.), they charge 1000K to help us find a program to consolidate. I need an answer this week... Anyone? Spooky
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AmOne Financial Group ??? Anyone know them?

I do, I thought I did my research but not well enough. I missed out on $200.  They say they will walk you through every step but they took my money and sent me to some guy who told me to call different banks and apply.  He gave me the names of a few lenders to try, he did not offer me phone numbers or websites to check out the companies.  I ended up finding my own loan the hard way.  They wanted to pull my credit over and over till I got approved somewhere, I'm sorry but I am trying to make my credit better not worse.  Needless to say they talk a good game but do not follow through, I will not recommend them to anyone, I actually would say stay away.  Buyer beware!
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I appreciate that! As it turns out I found  an answer to my basic Q's on my own, your right, they definatly talk a good game, I told them no thanx, Now I need to just find a lender who can lend me the$ I only want 40K instead of the whole thing, and I bought a bit more time on my own. TY again. I Love This Forum at least I have areliable place for guidance. Spooky
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

After doing some research and finding out that AmOne has been in business for 10 years and had an A- rating with the BBB, I decided to give them a try and fortunately was very satisfied with them.  They helped me consolidate my debt and even took the time to explain to me some important aspects of my credit and borrowing capabilities that I will use in the future.  I personally was very satisfied with my outcome.
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Selfmade - are you an AmOne employee?  Your post is so unlike the others I am suspecious. 

I called AmOne and asked them to defer the upfront payment until after I received their 'help' and they declined.  My fee was $399 for a small business loan.  I did not risk it.

Are there anymore satisfied customers out there?  

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I needed financial help with my business 18 years ago.  I owned a restaurant and needed money for equipment etc.. The operation was running poorly and it was my first business.  New equipment would have made it easier to maintain and lowered my payroll costs which were eating me alive.  I spent months trying to get money from local banks and waisted hundreds of hours.  Finally I realized my bank didn't care about me as an individual and they were annoyed by my questions.  I was 25 and fairly inexperienced.  So now all these years later I own a technology company in the finance industry and know of America One.  They partnered with over 8 regional and national banks that I know of in the last ten years.  I can tell you 100% that this service is right for some people.  If you have a long term relationship with a bank and they have a program for you then maybe you don't need them, but if you need help fast and would benefit from a mapping of how this works and someone to hold your hand through the process, then I would recommend America One.  

Message 6 of 11
Lyythine
Established Contributor

If you are going to try and plug your own business, at least make up a name and let the people know you work for the company...

Funny how both "stock responses" were posted by new members on the same day they signed up and no posts since...

Kinda odd..  figure out a better strategy AmOne, posting on forums with stock scenarios and 100% satisfaction arent going to help you when your service is illegitimate and a scam. 

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

You are so cynical.  Please ask me anything you like?  I should have told you the end of my story.  I ended up buying for almost nothing equipment for my restaurant from my food supplier Roma foods.  A similar restaurant had gone out of business owing them money and they gave them equipment.  I was written up as the best delivery food in my town and doubled my volume.  I was burnt out however and sold the restaurant to get into management consulting. 

I joined up and shared from my personal experience because I saw these posts and thought I could add something.  If you just want negative **bleep** I can give you plenty but not on AmOne, I like them.  I don't like Experian, I know them to be dishonest and in general work against the publics interest.  The whole financial industry looks at people as numbers and any leg up you can get on them is worth at least something.  To me the problem is that on the web it's so hard to tell the good guys from the bad.  I am taking time here because America One is a decent company with good leadership going in a good direction.  

Message 8 of 11
Lyythine
Established Contributor

AmOne is a company that "supposedly" matches up people with lenders.

Experian is a Credit Reporting Agency, not part of the financial sector at all...

Not sure what you were trying to say on that one, however, I still doubt that that any information you are giving is valid since, most likely, you work for the company. If I am wrong, forgive me, however, I doubt I am since I have seen many posts like this before where its some stock story or answer.

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lyythine,

Who died and made you an expert on who is and who isn't a valid customer?  Are only dissatisfied people allowed to post here?  How do we know you're not a competitor of AmOne and just trying to trash them?  If you haven't done business with the company, you should stick you 2 cents worth where it belongs, because you have nothing to add.  I'm a self employed busines owner and it disgusts me when I see posts like yours, because people read this garbage and actually view it as fact.  It's hard enough in this economy to make a living without embezzles like you with a security guard complex spewing your disinformation.  For all you know, AmOne might have thousands of satisfied customers.   Who are you to indicate otherwise? 

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.