Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Baddies gone?

tag
teton
Regular Contributor

Baddies gone?

I had finished my degree and my loans went into repayment last May. I applied to have my three new Citibank loans consolidated with my older Direct Loans loans. I had gotten approval for my consolidation, but didn't read far enough to see that the consolidation wasn't going into effect until July 1 because they anticipated a rate reduction. I started paying my Direct Loans, thinking my Citibank loans were included. Since they weren't, I ended up 60 days behind on the three loans before I realized I should've been sending payment. I have been trying since July to get these GWed. I had about given up but decided to give it one more shot. I faxed a letter to Citibank's CEO last week. I just checked my reports and it looks like two of the loan trade lines have been removed. I don't know why the third one is there. Maybe it will be gone tomorrow? I'm wondering how much this will help my scores?
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.