Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Lexington Law help me?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can Lexington Law help me?

I utilized LL about 12-18 months ago for about 3 months. They were able to remove a few(all) collections from my report and a judgement thus boosting my score considerably. But they were never able to remove student loans that were sold off to another party. They had extensive late marks on them. The loans are now in good standing with the new creditor. I had to cancel the service after just a couple months. If I start their service back again, do you think it's likely that LL will be able to help me? And if not, do I have any other options besides waiting for the statue of limitations to kick in(sometime in 2019)??

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Can Lexington Law help me?

They possibly could, but I'd recommend trying Collection Shield 360 first - they have the advantage of being free of charge, which is what you want for something with a low chance of success like this.

Here is a thread from someone who used them

Good luck!

Edit - well, that's what I get for posting before investigating...it seems CS can only be used for collections, not just lates Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.