Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citibank GW success?

tag
PNut08
New Contributor

Citibank GW success?

I have a couple of student loans from citibank. In 2008, I was still in graduate school and didn't realize that I would have to make payments on their private student loans while I was still in school (you only receive a 4 year grace period as opposed to no payments while in school). Anyway, I have now been making payments on time and in full since Jan. '09. Has anyone had success asking for goodwill from citibank on student loans? I have 3 loans showing 30, 60 and 90 days late.

I sent them one GW letter a few months ago and received an auto response that stated everything is reported correctly to the CRAs for my accounts. I am sending off another letter today to make it clear that I am not disputing anything but that I am asking for goodwill. I have read on in a few threads where citibank did offer a retroactive forbearance in response to a GW letter. If anyone has had success with citibank, please respond on the steps you took or PM me.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.