Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Completed Rehab in FL ?

tag
raisinitup
Regular Contributor

Completed Rehab in FL ?

Anyone out there made your 9th payment (or 12th in my case), finished rehab (technically) and still waiting on your loan to be picked up ? My balance is about $30k and I've been waiting for about 3 months now (made my 9th payment in Oct).

12/11/12 Starting Score EQ FICO - 583/ TU FICO - 615/
4/1/13 - Lender Pull - TU - 645 EQ - 675 EX 712
Each One - Teach One
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
bahbahd
Established Contributor

Re: Completed Rehab in FL ?

I don't think the state you live in has anything to do with it. As soon as a lender is willing and ready, your loans will be picked up.

Message 2 of 3
Kathy4NU
Frequent Contributor

Re: Completed Rehab in FL ?

Go to myeddebt.com and make sure all your payments have posted.  I made my 9th payment and found out that my 7th didn't post correctly.  Apparently they have some GLITCHES in their system and not all payments post correctly.  The collection agency told me this has been an ongoing problem.  If our payments are not posted correctly yoru loan cannot get picked up.  I have been pro-active in getting them to find my payment that didn't post - but with no luck this far.  I just sent my bank statement and proof of it being deducted from my bank account hoping they can get it manually entered.  Had I not noticed the missing 7th payment I don't think anyone would have told me the hold up.  No one but me seems to be concerened.  Both the collection agency and DOE keeps saying the GLITCH will get fixed eventually.

June '12: EQ 553 TU 0 EX 545
April '13 Lender Pull EQ 731, EX 692, TU 722 - all FICO

Closed on home May 22, 2013 at 2:00pm!!!
CU Visa $1000, VS $350, Chase Freedom $1000, Discover IT $2500, Home Depot: $2700, Menards $3000, NFM $3500
What's been deleted: 32 collections, 5 PR, 2 tax liens, defaulted student loans
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.