Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit reporting after Rehab Completion

tag
Unique620
Frequent Contributor

Re: Credit reporting after Rehab Completion

Hi Smiley Happy

Who was your original lender? Was thinking about doing the same thing, but was going to contact lender first since one of the loans I disputed before and I have not read any threads with success with Nelnet. For some reason, regardless of rehab they are one of the lenders who refuses to remove lates and its all because they never updated my address correctly when I moved! I tried before and they return it verified. I was going to contact Nelnet by email from pms I received and see how that goes. Thanks so much for the advice and congrats on your success.

Mcu_platinum_cardDiscoverQuicksilverAmazonFreedomSapphirePenFed_Credit_Union_Power_Cash_CardAMEX_BCPDeltaHhiltonAmex_platinumAppleNavy PlatinumCash rewardsNavy Platinum

Message 11 of 12
Unique620
Frequent Contributor

Re: Credit reporting after Rehab Completion

Well I learn that my loan was with Nelnet, but transferred to Ed Finanial before it defaulted and was sent to NYS HESC. So I called Ed Financial and they are sending a correction to credit bureaus for the other student loan. Tried to get the lates removed, but no go. I will try GW letter. So far no change in NYS being deleted from report. Will wait another few days before contacting them.

Mcu_platinum_cardDiscoverQuicksilverAmazonFreedomSapphirePenFed_Credit_Union_Power_Cash_CardAMEX_BCPDeltaHhiltonAmex_platinumAppleNavy PlatinumCash rewardsNavy Platinum

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.