Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted tradeline success after Student Loan Rehab

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Deleted tradeline success after Student Loan Rehab

9 total SL defaulted with Navient ( 3 on each CB )

9 accounts sold to American Student Assitance 

9 new tradlines created and lots and lots of 30/60/90/120/180 lates and eventually defaulted

9th Payment on rehab 10/10/2017

Navient ( once again) picked up my new SL ( I got 3 old default SL tradlines with each CB 9 total )  10/20/2017

Experian 675  10/31/2017  CCT

Experian 692  11/01/2017  CCT

Experian  American Student Assist DELETED all 3 tradlines  ( no disputes done by me )

NO changes on Trans or Equifax yet.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Deleted tradeline success after Student Loan Rehab

UPDATE: 11/3

Equifax deleted all 3 American Student Assist tradelines 

score 658 to 679

Transunion deleted all 3 American Student Assist tradelines

score 662 to 673

I called Naviet to see if they will be starting new tradelines or opening the old ones and they told me they will be using the old tradelines and back dating my 9 months of payments during the rehab

Message 2 of 5
ms3270
Established Member

After you made your last payment, did you receive a notification about next steps? Husband made his last rehab payment 10/14 and has not heard anything yet. He called a few days after the payment and they told him he would receive something in the mail but nothing has come yet. 

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called F. H Cann and assssociates ( collections for American Student Assist ) after i paid them the 9th payment and asked when ill find out about new loan servicer and they told me to give it a few weeks.  Id say about 10 days after I made the payment i called again and thats when they told me Navient was new provider.  I then called Navient and they didnt have any paperwork or documentation regarding new loan.  1 week later i went onto Navient website and attempted to register online and it actually worked and once i was done I was able to see all the details about new loan.  In short, it took about 2.5 - 3 weeks for anything credit related to happen and credit changes happened without me having to put in disputes.  I would call the people you were making the rehab payments to and ask who the new provder is.  Your last payment was made only a few days after i made my 9th payment.  Keep in mind i only owe 4,000 and maybe it got picked up sooner because i dont owe a lot of money.

Message 4 of 5
ms3270
Established Member

Thanks! I’ll have him call again on Monday morning.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.