Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct loan finally rehabilitated

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Direct loan finally rehabilitated

Just called Direct Loans, looks like my loan was finally picked up. They are trying to determine who picked it up but it will be with DOE, I will get a letter saying which branch/location. Just a quick background, I started my rehab with direct loans back in March and finished in December/January. Looks like there system is catching up and the loans are going through.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Direct loan finally rehabilitated

I was told the same thing by a DoE rehab person today, that they are starting to pick up the loans. What's the number you called into at Direct Loans?

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I contact the default resolution group a 1-800-621-3115. My Loan was picked up by Great Lakes back in February.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is good to hear.  That sounds like a long application process from start to finish, but I am sure it will be worth it in the end.  It is good to know how long I should expect to wait should I decide to go that route.  Have you read any of the articles about this on this site?  What did you think of them if you did?  Link removed because of violation of the Terms of Service concerning spamming - MarineVietVet, myFICO moderator

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.