Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECMC Rehab

tag
MissKay
Contributor

ECMC Rehab

I just received a letter from ECMC advising that my loan has been rehabbed and all negatives will be removed from my credit report within 60days of February 8th. I am so happy because they are listed 3 times on my CR. I'm doing the happy dance right now. Hopefully my score can get a nice BUMP!

Starting Score: 595 2/5/12
Current Score: 650 midscore lender pull 7/24/12
Goal Score: 640

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: ECMC Rehab

When you were in the process of rehabilitating your loans, did ECMC report KD on on your credit report? My credit score dropped 81 points after I began the rehabilitation program. Is this normal? Also, my first rehab payment was in August of 2011 but they did not start reporting anything to the credit bureau's until October, my rehab process should still be complete in April...right?
Message 2 of 4
MissKay
Contributor

Unfortunately when I started the rehab program, I was not paying attention to my CR, so I am not sure if my score dropped or not. ECMC showed on my CR as collection with 3 accounts. All listing past due and amounts. So I'm not sure about how they reported the rehab status. But yes, you should be done in April. I will post when/if my score jumps and by how much.

Starting Score: 595 2/5/12
Current Score: 650 midscore lender pull 7/24/12
Goal Score: 640

Message 3 of 4
hateAshbury
Regular Contributor

congrats. this outfit was the biggest Mod Cut I ever came across.

Please review the forum's Terms of Service concerning what kind of languge is permitted.

MarineVietVet, myFICO moderator

Starting Score: 653 (11/1/2011 TransUnion)
Current Score: 719 (5/3/2012 TransUnion) 572 (3/21/2012 Equifax) 762 (4/14/12 VantageScore)
Goal Score: 700

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.