Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EdFund Rehab

tag
CreditWarrior21
Regular Contributor

EdFund Rehab

Hi all,

Anyone had any luck with EdFund recently? I am in the process of rehabbing my student loans-have about 6 months left but wanted to know if they had found a lender to pick up these student loans as of yet..

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EdFund Rehab

Hello,

You may want to inquire with them directly or the agency handling your account as to what options exist upon making the 9th payment. You may qualify for the loan consolidation in lieu of standard rehabilitation if no other lenders are abailable. Just stay on top of things and educate yourself throughout the process because the CA often isn't on top of changes that happen day to day that may be in your favor. 

Message 2 of 3
LynnInMN
Frequent Contributor

Re: EdFund Rehab

@Anonymous wrote:

You may qualify for the loan consolidation in lieu of standard rehabilitation if no other lenders are abailable.

Everyone qualifies for a loan consolidation....he probably doesnt want a consolidation immmediately since it does nothing for the credit. 

From what I have heard, the DOE has stepped in with some guarantors which require you to consolidate immediately after the rehab has been compete.  So many things can change in 3-6 months....I would wait to question things until you are 30 days or so from qualifying for the rehab. 

Ex-Financial Aid Officer

Ex-Student Loan Collector
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.