Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finished Rehab- Loan Picked Up- Defaulted Loan Removed from CR

tag
sean23
Valued Member

Finished Rehab- Loan Picked Up- Defaulted Loan Removed from CR

For anyone that's looking for some DataPoints:

Made 9th payment with Performant Recovery 20 days early and asked them to mark Rehab Completed in the Titanium system. Two days later called Default Resolution group and it was mark paid in their system and was ready to be picked up by a servicer. Called 5 days later to check on status and they said it had been picked up by FedLoan servicing. Asked them if negative reporting would be removed from my CR, and they said the info had already been submitted to CRA's. Hung up, called Transunion (the only CR this defaulted loan was being reported on) and disputed tradeline as rehabbed and paperwork submitted. They said they hadn't received the info and would invetstigate. 2 days later Defaulted tradeline was removed completely.

total time from 9th payment to pick up of new servicer and removal of default from CR- a week and a half. 

Credit scores of 777 experian- 783 Equifax- 699 Transunion ( before default was removed) Not sure of new Transunion score- will receive update to scores when new loan reports or when my Discover bill cuts. 

All 3 Credit Reports are now free of all "baddies" and I am officially declaring my rebuild complete.  Went from having no score reporting to mid 500's to where I am now in about 11 months.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
firetech593
Regular Contributor

Re: Finished Rehab- Loan Picked Up- Defaulted Loan Removed from CR

Awesome, Congrats!

Message 2 of 3
Goodness
Regular Contributor

Re: Finished Rehab- Loan Picked Up- Defaulted Loan Removed from CR

Congrats, finished my loan rehab on the 18th with TG, not sure of my servicer. Hoping to get at least 40 or more points, when update beginning of December
EQ 645 EX 651 TU 703 fico 8 (5/15)
MORTAGE SCORES EQ 665 EX 604 TU 688 (5/15)
Goal 700 by end of 2015
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.