Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forbearance and Late Payment Removal Options

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Forbearance and Late Payment Removal Options

Greeting guys! Like many of you I’m looking for any ways to rebuild my credit! I have 7 missed payments from June 2017-February 2018. I am currently in Forbearance and my first payment is due May 13. I want to know is there anyone out there Who has had success with late payment removals. I’m looking to get and auto loan June/July and I want the best options available! Also it’s only about 4,000 dollars of debt. Any tips or advice is welcomed. :-)
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Forbearance and Late Payment Removal Options

I would see if you could get them to start/date the forbearance for June 2017.
I have a friend who was successful doing this. He asked durring the initial forbearance request though.

My understanding from my reading here, is that it is difficult to get late payments removed from student loans...

About 5-6 months ago I sent ACS a "Goodwill" letter for a few later late payments that were 6.5 years old. I was denied, but they fell off my report shortly after anyways.

All you can do is try. it can't hurt anything, and you may find success in doing so.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Forbearance and Late Payment Removal Options

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.