2013rebuilding

GW ACS/Wells Fargo and US Dept Ed

[ Edited ]

Hello everyone

In 2008 I was suppose to start class in June but then the administrative office called me to say the program was canceled and I will be starting in September. That whole time I thought my loans were put in deferment and now I have 120 days lates with my previous loans. I am trying to buy a home but worried about these lates.

Does anyone have contact information for ACS/WF and US Dept Ed Direct Loans? Please pm me. I want to GW them. 

I would greatly appreciated it!

newstart23

Re: GW ACS/Wells Fargo and US Dept Ed

Bump

mizzcreditworthy

I am looking for the same information.  Please PM me and let me know if you have anything?   This is the last piece really holding me back :smileysad:

2013rebuilding

[ Edited ]

@mizzcreditworthy me too! I gw wf/acs and got a no :smileysad: they said they have to report accurate information. 

New Contributor
AllThingsRPossible

I plan on trying to tackle this soon...I'll post if I hear any good news

Starting Score: 503
Current Score: 667
Goal Score: 650

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+