cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR YOUR SCORE TO INCREASE IF YOU ARE NOW IN CURRENT BUT WAS 60 DAYS LATE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR YOUR SCORE TO INCREASE IF YOU ARE NOW IN CURRENT BUT WAS 60 DAYS LATE

After looking through the treads I didn't see this question, so I'm asking to see if someone has had the experience. My Score w/ Equifax was  663 and dropped to 612 within 1 month due to 60 day late pay w/ AES (American Education Serv) . I have since brought the account back to current within the same month of   receiving the notice and I noticed that AES has sent in a notice to Experian indicating that the account is now current but was 60 day past due.  I assume the same notice will be sent to Equifax and Transunion.   How long do you think my score will stay at 612 with Equifax.  The weird thing is it didn't seem to effect the Transunion score still 688 and Experian score still 608, even though a late notice was sent to all 3 Credit Bureaus.

My other question would be why is their such a huge difference in the scores Exp. 608/ Equifax 663 / Transunion 688, if the exact same info is reported.

I would be very greatful if someone responds w/ helpful advise

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR YOUR SCORE TO INCREASE IF YOU ARE NOW IN CURRENT BUT WAS 60 DAYS LATE

I lost track of some of mine (4) back in 2003.  As soon as i became aware i put them into consolidation with all of the others.  It's still showing that i paid late 3x in 2003 and that the account is closed/transferred.  It is severely damaging my fico score now.
Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR YOUR SCORE TO INCREASE IF YOU ARE NOW IN CURRENT BUT WAS 60 DAYS LATE

I lost track of some of mine (4) back in 2003.  As soon as i became aware i put them into consolidation with all of the others.  It's still showing that i paid late 3x in 2003 and that the account is closed/transferred.  It is severely damaging my fico score now.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.